photo above: Anna Alexander Photography
Farm and Garden Flowers offers two options for your wedding or event. Review the menu below and contact us with any questions. You may decide that a combination of #1 and #2 works best for you. We'd love to meet with you, and/or correspond to go over details and pricing. There is no minimum purchase. We will work with you and your flower budget.
Option #1: Bulk flowers
A bucketful of beautiful seasonal fresh flowers for Do-It-Yourself floral arranging. One mixed bucket includes 50-70 stems of fresh flowers and greens. Stem count depends on the size of the flowers, and is enough for 6 Mason jar sized arrangements or 3 bridesmaid sized bouquets. Color choices will depend on what's currently blooming. You can request color preferences.
- Mixed bucket - flowers and foliage - $75
- Bucket of flowers only - $85
- Bucket of
foliage only - $65
- Bring your own CLEAN 3 or 5-gallon buckets. We can provide buckets for $7/each; refunded if/when buckets are returned.
DIY? – Consider this….
Do-It-Yourself floral designing can be a creative, fun activity for you, friends, and family members. Clear off a workbench, counter top or large table, turn up the music and get to work.
- Time – You will need about 10-15 hours to complete centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages.
Boutonnieres and corsages have no water source. Choose greens and flowers that won’t wilt such as evergreen leaves, lavender, rose bud, small carnation, orchid, chrysanthemum, mini calla lily, statice, or dried flowers. Make these items on the last day before the wedding.
We are happy to take some stress out of your wedding or party by doing the floral design work for you. Select from our menu below. You decide on the color palette or go with a beautiful rainbow of what's currently blooming in our flower beds.
Small (20-25 stems) - $45 (prom)
Medium (30-35 stems) - $65 (bridesmaid or bride)
Large (40-55 stems) - $125-$160 (bride)
- Head crowns:
Adult - $50
Pet collar - $15
- Reception flowers: Prices vary depending on choice of container/vase, and flower selections
Mason jar - $35
Low centerpiece - $50-$150
Tall centerpiece, urn, or ceremony arrangements - $150-$300
- Garlands and wreaths: Basic garlands and wreaths are a variety of greens only. Additional charge for added flowers.
18" Wreath - $50
24"Wreath - $75
- Pick-up - $0 - Your flowers will be ready for you to pick up from the farm. Schedule your arrival time with us.
- Delivery within 30 minutes one-way drive - $75 - We will deliver your flowers to your home or venue. Set-up not included.
Set-up and Pick up after ceremony - $200 – more than 30 minutes one-way
- No pick up after reception
How to order
- Go to our Contact page and let us know what you're planning.
- We'll respond within 2 days. We provide a proposal for you to review. For option #2, a meeting is also a very good idea.
- A deposit of 1/2 is due 90 days before the wedding or event. This will put you on our schedule. We'll send you an invoice for the amount due. Changes can be made, but pricing may also change.
- Final payment is due 21 days before the wedding or event. We'll send you an invoice for the amount due. No further changes at this point.
- Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit card payments are invoiced through PayPal.
- No flowers will be delivered or made available for pick up without payment in full.